Safely Clean Air Intake System – Intake Manifold, Intake Valves and Throttle Body – Combustion Chamber, Spark Plugs, Carburetor and Fuel Injectors
Cleans 2- and 4-stroke Gasoline Engines to Improve Engine Performance and Increase Fuel Economy
See how easy it is to clean an air intake system – intake manifold, intake valves and throttle body – and combustion chamber with AMSOIL Power Foam carburetor and top engine cleaner. AMSOIL Power Foam removes carbon deposits, varnish and gum to keep the air intake system running at peak efficiency. Use it to clean spark plugs and free sticking intake and exhaust valves. AMSOIL Power Foam keeps carburetor and fuel injector systems operating like new.
AMSOIL Power Foam carburetor and top engine cleaner cleans the entire upper engine in both 2- and 4-stroke gasoline engines to help improve engine performance, engine idling and increase fuel economy. It helps reduce engine ping and reduce air pollution caused by dirty, rough-running engines.
Use AMSOIL Power Foam to clean engines in cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, boats, tractors, lawn equipment and more. It is safe for fuel injectors, catalytic converters and emission control devices. It will not damage seals, gaskets, rubber or plastic materials commonly used in gasoline engines.
- Cleans deposits from ethanol and degraded fuel
- Removes carbon deposits, varnish and gum
- Maximizes horsepower
- Restores startability
- Improves fuel economy
- Improves engine performance
- Reduces engine ping
- Reduces air pollution
- Easy cleaning of air intake manifolds, intake valves and throttle body plates
- Frees stuck choke mechanism
- Cuts through rust and grease
- Cleans air intake system of both 2-stroke and 4-stroke gasoline engines
- Safe for fuel injectors, catalytic converters and emission control devices
AMSOIL Power Foam Carburetor and Top Engine Cleaner Product Code Pkg/Size APFSC-EA 18-Ounce Spray Can APFSC-CA 18-Ounce Spray Cans (case of 12)
Loosen Rusted Bolts
AMSOIL Power Foam contains a powerful foaming agent and special high boiling solvents that penetrate rust and grease. It cuts through rust so bolts can be loosened or tightened easily and washes clean, leaving no residue to attract dirt.
AMSOIL Power Foam Applications
AMSOIL Power Foam carburetor and top engine cleaner is effective in both 2- and 4-stroke engines and is recommended for cleaning carburetors and fuel injectors. Use it in:
- Lawn Equipment
One 18-ounce can of AMSOIL Power Foam is designed to clean the induction system of one vintage automobile engine. With smaller engines, less is required. In extremely dirty engines, more may be used.
AMSOIL Power Foam is safe for fuel injectors, catalytic converters and emission control devices. It will not damage seals, gaskets, rubber or plastic materials commonly used in gasoline engines. It is not recommended for use in diesel engines.
AMSOIL Power Foam is an Easy Way to Clean an Engine
Clean your engine with AMSOIL Power Foam using the following easy directions:
- Protect painted surfaces and mass airflow sensors (MAF) from spray
- Ensure application is in a well-ventilated area
- Run engine to normal operating temperature and remove air cleaner assembly
- While engine is running, spray AMSOIL Power Foam top engine cleaner directly into throttle body as fast as possible without stalling the engine
- Turn off engine and allow to sit for 10 to 15 minutes
- Replace air cleaner
- Restart engine
- Repeat application of AMSOIL Power Foam as needed
- In extreme cases, disassemble carburetor and soak parts
- Avoid contact with hoses and exterior plastic components.
- To prevent the dissolving of paint, do not overspray.
- AMSOIL Power Foam is not recommended for use in diesel engines or as a general purpose degreaser.
Shipping for Online and Catalog Customers
Online and catalog customers receive FREE standard ground shipping on orders of $100 or more when shipped to a valid address in the continental United States, including APO and FPO military post boxes. AMSOIL does not ship to PO Boxes. The $100 minimum does not include taxes, fees or other charges. For online and catalog retail orders totaling less than $100, a flat shipping rate of $8.50 will apply in the continental U.S.
Please Note: AMSOIL Dealers and Preferred Customers are not eligible for free shipping. Orders containing only clothing and promotional materials totaling less than $20 are subject to $5 shipping and handling.
For more information, please visit the AMSOIL, Inc. website: AMSOIL Shipping, Sales Tax and Product Return Guidelines
Please visit the AMSOIL, Inc. website: AMSOIL Shipping, Sales Tax and Product Return Guidelines