All-Weather Universal Tractor Transmission Fluid (UTTO Oil)
For All-Weather Performance in Farm, Commercial and Industrial Equipment – Exceeds the Demanding Specifications of John Deere and Case New Holland
Ideal Lawn Tractor Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid (Product Code: ATH) is a synthetic all-weather Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO), eliminating the need for seasonal oil changes. AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid (UTTO) exceeds the demanding all-weather specifications of both Case New Holland (formerly Ford New Holland) and John Deere, as well as most other tractor hydraulic transmissions. It provides vastly superior cold- and hot-temperature performance for easy cold-weather start-ups, faster warm-ups and cooler operation.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid (UTTO) is formulated for combinations of transmission, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes. It is engineered specifically to meet the tough demands of heavy-duty, hydraulic-powered farm and industrial equipment as well as commercial and residential lawn tractors. It makes an ideal lawn tractor hydrostatic transmission fluid. AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid exceeds the performance requirements of virtually every piece of modern machinery.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid’s unique formulation of synthetic base stocks and additives effectively reduces wear, resists heat, protects against rust, and extends fluid and equipment service life. It is recommended for extended oil drain intervals based on oil analysis.
- Eliminates seasonal oil changes
- Cooler operation
- Smooth brake operation
- Suppresses wet brake chatter
- Controls fade and spongy hydraulic response
- Correct and decisive multi-disc-clutch operation
- Conditions seals and hoses
- Reduces oil leaks
- Extends equipment life, even under severe conditions
- Universal fluid – consolidates inventory, no misapplications
- Extends oil drain intervals
AMSOIL Synthetic Universal Tractor-Hydraulic Transmission Fluid UTTO Oil SAE 5w30 Product Code Pkg/Size ATHQT-EA Quart Bottle ATHQT-CA Quart Bottles (case of 12) ATH05-EA 5-Gallon Pail ATH30-EA 30-Gallon Drum ATH55-EA 55-Gallon Drum ATH27-EA 275-Gallon Tote
Excellent Hot- and Cold-Weather Protection, No Seasonal Oil Changes
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid (UTTO) operates over a wide range of temperatures. It has a high viscosity index to maintain its lubricity at high operating temperatures, and it flows at temperatures as low as -58°F (-50°C) for improved equipment operation and wear protection at low temperatures. AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic-Transmission Fluid exceeds the most demanding all-weather specifications of both Case New Holland (formerly Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-200 and 2-C-201) and John Deere J20C and J20D, eliminating the need for seasonal oil changes.
Outstanding Wear Protection
AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid contains superior anti-wear additives to provide protection from scoring and gear wear under all load conditions. It extends equipment life, even under severe conditions, and increases pump and valve life. It may be used in final drives calling for a UTTO oil.
Resists Oil Degradation
Excess heat is a major enemy of hydraulic transmission fluids and most hydraulic transmission failures are caused by contamination or breakdown of the hydraulic fluid. AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid is highly resistant to heat breakdown and chemical changes. With AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid, equipment runs cooler – cooler operation increases equipment life, especially for hoses, which are susceptible to heat damage, and extends lubricant life.
Suppresses Wet Brake Chatter
AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid is formulated with durable friction modifier additives that effectively suppress wet brake chatter. When the friction modifiers in conventional hydraulic-transmission oils break down, an imbalance of pressure occurs in the tractor’s brake system, causing uncontrollable vibrations. Unlike conventional oils, the premium-quality friction modifiers in AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid remain intact throughout the oil’s service life for correct and decisive multi-disc/clutch operation, excellent control over brake chatter, smooth operation, and extended oil and equipment life.
Resists Foaming for Optimum Oil Pressure
AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid resists foaming. Foaming reduces hydraulic oil pressure and diminishes the lubricating protection provided by the oil. AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic-Transmission Fluid’s resistance to foam provides rapid air release, cooler operation, smooth brake operation and control over fade and spongy hydraulic response. It resists foaming even when the reservoir is low.
Superior Protection Against Rust and Corrosion During Equipment Storage
AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid provides superior protection against rust and corrosion, an important form of protection during equipment storage.
Conditions Seals and Hoses
AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid contains seal and hose conditioners, providing seal and hose flexibility, positive seal seating, reduced oil leaking, fewer blown hoses and extended seal and hose life. AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid is compatible with all seal materials.
Simplifies Inventories and Prevents Misapplications
AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid is a universal oil that greatly reduces the need for specialized fluid inventories and the possibilities of misapplication, eliminating confusion and simplifying inventory requirements.
Extended Oil Drain Interval
The durability of AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid allows longer oil drain intervals than those of conventional fluids. Oil analysis* is recommended to determine specific oil drain interval.
To install AMSOIL Hydraulic Transmission Fluid in a hydraulic system, drain the existing hydraulic transmission oil, change filters and install AMSOIL Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid.
*Oil Analyzers, Inc., a division of AMSOIL, provides cost effective, quality oil analysis services.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic-Transmission Fluid (ATH) is recommended for equipment combinations of transmissions, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes operating in all-weather hot and cold temperatures, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Farm tractors and equipment
- Logging equipment
- Fork lift trucks
- Pavement rollers
- Concrete formers
- Lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions
- Golf course mower hydrostatic systems
- 4×4 ATV models with wet brake differentials
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid is recommended for the replacement of, but not limited to, the following oils:
- ARCO Tractor Fluid
- BP Tractran UTH
- Case Hy-Tran
- Chevron Torque Fluid
- Chevron Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
- Conoco PowerTran III Fluid
- Conoco Farm Master
- Gulf Universal Tractor Fluid
- John Deere Hy-Gard
- Kendall HYKEN 052
- Kubota UD
- Lubrication Engineers 7500
- Lubriplate UTF C-4
- New Holland, Ford M2C134-D and FNHA-2-C-200.00 and 201
- Mobilfluid 300, 350 and 424
- Pennzoil HYDRA-TRANS
- Phillips HG Fluid
- Royal Purple SYN-TRACTOR III WG
- Shell Donax TD
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic Transmission Fluid (UTTO Oil) is recommended for transmission and hydraulic applications that require any of the listed specifications. Consult your owner’s manual for specific application requirements.
- AGCO/Deutz-Allis/Allis-Chalmers PowerFluid PF-821 XL, 25741, 246634
- AGCO White Farm (Oliver) Q-1826, Q-1802, Q-1766B (UTHF), Q-1766, Q-1722, Q-1705, Type 55
- Allison C4, C3, C2
- API GL-4
- Case New Holland (CNH) MAT 3505 (MS-1209), MS-1207 (Hy-Tran® Plus), MAT 3506 (MS-1210) (TCH Fluid JIC-145), MAT 3509 (MS-1230, M2C48C), Poclain Equipment high pressure systems, MAT 3525 (FNHA-2-C-201.00, M2C134D), MAT 3526 (FNHA-2-C-200.00 winter grade), MAT 3510 (MS-1317, GL-4), B-6, MS-1206 (PTF), MS-1205 (TFD-II), MS-1204 (TFD), JIC-185, JIC-144, JIC-143, B-5, M2C86B/C, M2C53A, M2C41B, M2CA/B/C, ESN-M2C77A, ESN-M2C41B, ESNM2C43, ESN-M2C48B/C, ESN-M2C53A/B, ESN-142A, ESN-M2C143, ESN-M2C92A, ESN-M2C159A/B/C, Renk-Doromat 873 or 874A/B Bus Automatic Transmission Fluid, Valtractores
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Clark TA 12, TA 18, HR 500, HR 600
- Dresser CED Trans/Hyd Fluid
- Deutz-Allis 25743, 272843
- Sperry Vickers/Eaton I-286-S, M-2950-S
- Fendt (Non-Vario)
- Fiat-Hesston AF-87
- Ford ESN M2C86B, M2C86C, Fiat requiring M2C134D, FNHA-2-C-201.00
- John Deere J20C, J20D (winter grade), J14A/B/C, JDT303, J20A/B, J121A
- Kubota UDT/M80B
- Landini Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
- Massey-Ferguson M-1141 (Permatran® 821 XL, Formerly Permatran ® III), M-1110, M-1127A/B, M-1129A, M-1135, M-1138, M-1139, M-1143, M-1145
- Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sauer Sundstrand/Danfoss Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
- Steiger HTF (SEMS 17001)
- Volvo VCE 1273.03, WB101
- Versatile – Recommended for use in Valmet, New Idea Power Units, Leyland Belarus, Specs 23M & 24M
- ZF TE-ML 03E, TE-ML 05F, TE-ML 06K, TE-ML 17E
Shipping for Online and Catalog Customers
Online and catalog customers receive FREE standard ground shipping on orders of $100 or more when shipped to a valid address in the continental United States, including APO and FPO military post boxes. AMSOIL does not ship to PO Boxes. The $100 minimum does not include taxes, fees or other charges. For online and catalog retail orders totaling less than $100, a flat shipping rate of $8.50 will apply in the continental U.S.
Please Note: AMSOIL Dealers and Preferred Customers are not eligible for free shipping. Orders containing only clothing and promotional materials totaling less than $20 are subject to $5 shipping and handling.
For more information, please visit the AMSOIL, Inc. website: AMSOIL Shipping, Sales Tax and Product Return Guidelines
Please visit the AMSOIL, Inc. website: AMSOIL Shipping, Sales Tax and Product Return Guidelines