AMSOIL Premium Industrial Lubricants Surpass Competitive Products From Other Industrial Oil Suppliers to Reduce Operating Costs and Provide Protection Far Beyond Conventional Lubricants
AMSOIL, a lubricant manufacturer in the USA, specializes in synthetic lubricants. With a complete line of synthetic industrial lubricants to choose from, including grease, gear oil, hydraulic oil, compressor oil, AMSOIL is an efficient, single-source industrial oil company. AMSOIL synthetic industrial lubricants surpass (in quality, performance and service life) competitive products currently available from other industrial oil suppliers to provide customers with lubrication and protection far beyond conventional lubricants and reduce operating costs.
There are no shortcuts in the development and manufacture of AMSOIL industrial oil products. AMSOIL’s fully-equipped state-of-the-art research and development laboratory is responsible for continual product improvement and rigorous quality control. AMSOIL utilizes the latest, most innovative technological developments in lubricant base stock and additive chemistry. They integrate the best new technologies to provide customers with the most advanced industrial lubrication available today. Because of their unswerving commitment to quality and innovation, AMSOIL has earned a reputation for being the undisputed leader in synthetic lubricant technology. AMSOIL is “The First in Synthetics®” – first in history, first in quality – since 1972!
Premium Quality Industrial Lubrication
Quality control begins the moment raw materials arrive at the AMSOIL manufacturing facility. Prior to acceptance, every component undergoes rigorous lab testing to assure that it meets the rigid AMSOIL standards. Testing continues at every stage of manufacture culminating in final testing of finished oil products before packaging. Since all AMSOIL products are manufactured in Superior, Wisconsin, consistency is assured when the product is delivered to your company.
Better Performance Reduces Operating Costs
AMSOIL is focused on one primary goal – performance. Whether performance is determined by greater lubricating characteristics and increased operating efficiency, thermal stability and cold-temperature fluidity, or reduced wear and increased service life, AMSOIL sets the standard. All of these features translate to extended service life, reduced maintenance costs and longer equipment life. Or, more simply, an increased bottom line – greater profit as a result of decreased variable maintenance costs and lower equipment replacement expense.
Have a Problem? AMSOIL Has the Solution!
Problem: Frequent downtime. Lost production. High maintenance costs.
Solution: AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants are formulated for extended oil change intervals, even in severe service operations. AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants may be used up to eight times longer than conventional lubricants may be used.
Problem: High-temperature operation. Reduced machinery efficiency. Increased carbon, sludge and varnish buildup on internal component surfaces due to oil volatility and oxidation. Increased maintenance costs due to reduced oil life and more frequent change intervals.
Solution: Thermal stability is a hallmark of AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants. The integrity of the synthetic base stocks used by AMSOIL ensures that thermal and oxidative stability surpass any other product available.
Stability is the single characteristic which most influences carbon, sludge and varnish build-up — greater stability means less build-up. With AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants’ outstanding thermal and oxidative stability, there is virtually no accumulation of by-products or residues. The results – increased operating efficiency, greatly increased oil change intervals, lower maintenance costs and extended equipment life.
Problem: Equipment in cold-temperature environments. Energy use is high. Increased incidence of coupler and motor damage due to difficult startup. Increased component wear due to lubricant thickening at low temperatures. Sluggish equipment. Reservoir heaters. High maintenance costs, high energy costs and reduced equipment life.
Solution: AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants are engineered molecule by molecule. As a result, they contain none of the impurities and paraffinic compounds which thicken in cold temperatures and cause reduced fluidity and increased friction. AMSOIL remains fluid at extremely low temperatures, providing lubrication and component protection far beyond the capability of any conventional oil.
Problem: Too many different brands of oils in stock resulting in high inventory stocking levels. Inventory costs rise and product misapplication may occur, bringing with them failures, downtime and expense.
Solution: Lubricant consolidation with premium-quality, affordable AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants. AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants are designed for use in extreme conditions, yet recommended for use in all operating conditions. Lubricant consolidation reduces inventory, expense, storeroom crowding and the risk of product misapplication.
Problem: Neglect due to difficult accessibility of critical components. Lubricant maintenance may be delayed or overlooked leading to increased component wear and significantly reduced component life.
Solution: Stability and fluid integrity are some of the leading features of AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants. As a result, AMSOIL lubricants provide a service life far beyond that of conventional oils. Extended oil drains allow reduced maintenance, while at the same time increasing machine efficiency and component life.
Why Choose AMSOIL as Your Industrial Oil Company?
- AMSOIL is the leader in synthetic lubricant technology – AMSOIL specializes in the manufacture of synthetic lubricants. The modern, fully-equipped AMSOIL research and testing laboratory is staffed by experienced chemists. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are proven to reduce downtime and promote plant efficiency.
- All standard lubricant needs may be met with AMSOIL products – The complete line of AMSOIL Synthetic Industrial Lubricants allows for an efficient, single-source lubricant supplier.
- Thirteen regional warehouses meet the demand for AMSOIL Industrial Lubricants – Strategically-placed regional warehouses and rapid order fulfillment allow AMSOIL customers to order and receive the products they need when they need them, saving their valuable warehouse space.
- AMSOIL customers have skilled technical support at their fingertips – Highly-trained lubrication experts on staff at AMSOIL may be called on to evaluate and remediate specific lubrication problems or system-wide lubrication regimes. With AMSOIL Industrial, expert guidance is as close as the phone.
AMSOIL Industrial Oil Products
AW Series Synthetic Hydraulic Oils
- Available in three viscosity grades
- Recommended as an all-season lubricant
- Fully compounded with zinc anti-wear, rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors
- For use in gear, vane and piston low- and high- pressure hydraulic systems
TBI Thermally Stable Biodegradable Synthetic Hydraulic Oil (ISO 32/46, SAE 5W-20)
- Biodegradable as determined by the industry standard CEC-L-33-A-94 biodegradability test
- AW fortified and non-heavy metal containing for increased environmental friendliness
- Fully compounded with rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors
- An all-season lubricant with exceptional cold-temperature performance and recommended for arctic applications as well as warm southern climates
Gear/Bearing Oils and EP Gear Oils
SG Series EP Synthetic Gear Oils
- Available in seven viscosity grades
- Sulfur/phosphorous additive system for maximum protection
- Meets U.S. Steel 224 and AGMA requirements for EP and synthetic gear oil
- For use in heavily-loaded gear sets and gears subject to frequent and intense shock loading
RC Series R & O/AW Synthetic Gear, Bearing and Circulating Oils
- Available in 12 viscosity grades
- Ashless anti-wear additive system meets AGMA requirements for R & O and synthetic gear oils
- Fully compounded with rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors
- For use in all types of hydraulics, circulating systems, high-speed spindles, light to medium-duty gear and bearing applications, as well as worm gear applications
SIROCCO Synthetic Compressor Oil
- Ester-based rotary screw compressor oil
- Designed to replace expensive polyalkylglycol (PAG) compressor oils in ISO viscosity grade 32 or 46
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Provides for long life of 8,000+ hours under normal compressor operating conditions
DC Series Synthetic Compressor Oils
- Diester-based ISO-100 and ISO-150 compressor oil for reciprocating compressors
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability suited to high discharge temperatures
- Non-detergent/ashless additive technology for maximum protection and stability
PC Series Synthetic Compressor Oils
- PAO-based and fully compounded with rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors
- Hydrolytically stable and quickly demulsifies from water for easy draining
- Reduces carbon formation
- Provides for long life of up to 8,000+ hours in normal operating conditions
- For use in rotary vane, rotary screw and reciprocating compressors that compress air and most that process gases
- Also suitable for use in vacuum pumps, blowers and light gear and bearing applications
AMSOIL industrial greases are available in 14-ounce cartridges, 35-pound lugs, 120-pound kegs and 400-pound drums:
Synthetic Lithium Complex Grease
- Available with or without moly and in varying consistency grades including 00, 0, 1 and 2
- Thermally stable and highly water resistant
- Rust protection and EP fortified for extra protection
- For use in automatic or manual lubricating systems
- Excellent for all types of bearings and bushings operating under extreme conditions and for difficult-to-reach applications requiring a premium lubricant
Synthetic Food-Grade Grease
- Multi-purpose, aluminum complex
- Highly resistant to water washout
- Provides rust, corrosion and wear protection
- Applications include gears, bearings and bushings in manufacturing equipment operating near food that require USDA H-1 lubricants
Other AMSOIL Industrial Products
Natural Gas Engine Oil
What Others are Saying About AMSOIL Industrial Lubricants
Contact Us With Your Industrial Lubrication Needs
For product information and prices on AMSOIL Industrial Lubricants, please call us at 315-331-4642 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Be sure to ask to open an AMSOIL Commercial Account with us so your company can buy AMSOIL wholesale and be eligible to receive a bulk purchase discount. As an AMSOIL Commercial Account, wholesale pricing and purchase discounts apply to all AMSOIL products and package sizes, including bulk oil, fluid, antifreeze and grease. We look forward to becoming your Servicing AMSOIL Dealer!