A Premium Multi-Purpose Synthetic Spray Lubricant:
• Lubricant (Stops Squeaks)
• Metal Protectant (Rust and Corrosion Inhibitor)
• Rust Penetrant (Loosens Rusted Bolts, Nuts and Screws)
• Water Displacing Spray (A Premium Substitute for Other WD Spray Products)
AMSOIL MP Metal Protector (Product Code: AMP) is a premium synthetic multi-purpose, easy-to-use spray-on lubricant that effectively lubricates moving parts, silencing squeaks. As a rust and corrosion inhibitor spray, it is an ideal rust preventative to protect metal surfaces, even in salt water. It also acts as a rust penetrant to loosen rusted bolts, nuts and screws that are stuck or frozen to allow free movement. And, as a water displacing spray, it dries wet electrical systems. AMSOIL MP Metal Protector Spray is a premium substitute for competing petroleum-based WD spray (water displacement) products; because it’s synthetic, AMSOIL MP lasts longer, requiring fewer applications, which makes it a great time-saving alternative.
AMSOIL MP Metal Protector Spray cleans grime, grease and oil from all metal surfaces. It provides a light, dry film that prevents metal-to-metal contact. It is greaseless and non-staining. It does not form gum or sludge. It contains no silicone. It is compatible with plastic, leather, fabric, fishing line and paint.
AMSOIL MP Metal Protector Spray is is excellent for use on hinges, squeaky mechanical objects, electrical systems and more. It is excellent for protecting firearms and other fine componentry, and, because it’s synthetic, it helps to prevent jamming, especially in cold weather.
- Synthetic multi-purpose spray lubricant
- Lubricates moving parts, stops squeaks
- Cleans, lubricates and protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion, even in salt water
- Rust penetrant – cuts through existing rust buildup to allow free movement
- Displaces water
- Cleans grime, grease and oil
- Sprays into hard-to-reach places
- Protects electrical equipment from fresh and salt water damage
- Dries wet electrical systems
- Ideal for firearms – helps prevent jamming, especially in cold weather
- Excels in household applications
- Greaseless, non-staining – leaves a dry, protective film
- Does not form gum or sludge
- Contains no silicone or harmful chemicals
- Compatible with plastic, leather, fabric, fishing line and paint
AMSOIL MP Synthetic Metal Protector Spray Product Code Pkg/Size AMPSC-EA 8.75-Ounce Spray Can AMPSC-CA 8.75-Ounce Spray Cans (case of 12)
A Premium Synthetic Multi-Purpose Spray Lubricant
AMSOIL MP Metal Protector is a high-performance, easy-to-use synthetic multi-purpose spray lubricant that effectively lubricates moving parts to silence squeaks without gumming up mechanisms. It contains rust and corrosion inhibitors that act as a preventative to protect metal surfaces and keep them rust-free. AMSOIL MP penetrates deep through rust and corrosion to loosen rusted bolts, nuts, screws and other hardware parts. It displaces moisture from freshwater or saltwater to help prevent corrosion; it is the product of choice for drying and protecting electrical and ignition systems. AMSOIL MP is also the product of choice for protecting guns and other fine componentry and, because it’s synthetic, it helps to prevent jamming, especially in cold weather.
AMSOIL MP Metal Protector Spray is greaseless ad non-staining. It does not form gum or sludge. It contains no silicone. It is compatible with plastic, leather, fabric, fishing line and paint.
Premium Substitute for WD Spray Products
AMSOIL MP is a premium substitute for competing petroleum-based WD spray (water displacement) products. AMSOIL MP displaces water, just as those other WD spray products do, but because AMSOIL MP is synthetic, it lasts longer, requiring fewer applications.
AMSOIL MP Metal Protector Spray is versatile and is a must for any home or shop. It is effective in applications as diverse as hardware, household appliances, sporting goods, outdoor and electrical equipment. AMSOIL MP provides a light, dry film that prevents metal-to-metal contact, inhibits rust and corrosion, and even acts like a non-stick coating. It cleans grime, grease and oil from all metal surfaces. Below are only some of the uses for AMSOIL MP Metal Protector:
- Lube bike chains, fishing reels and small-geared equipment
- Car door locks – its water displacement agents prevent car door locks from freezing and prevents water wash out
- Spray it on brake and throttle cables, trailer light connections and spark plug connections
- Stops squeaks and loosens locks, hinges and window frames made from aluminum and steel
- Prevents rust on guns and stored power equipment
- Removes grease and oil and is excellent for cleaning guns and all metal surfaces
- Apply to lockout hubs on four-wheel-drive vehicles to help keep them loose
- Apply to outdoor furniture and garden tools as a rust preventative
- Spray on the underside of lawn mowers to keep grass from sticking
- Spray on shovels to keep snow from sticking
Shake well before use. If spraying on electrical equipment, disconnect power source before spraying. Spray product on area to be treated. For best results, do not wipe off. The film carrier will evaporate, leaving AMSOIL MP Metal Protector Spray in place to protect treated surface.
Shipping for Online and Catalog Customers
Online and catalog customers receive FREE standard ground shipping on orders of $100 or more when shipped to a valid address in the continental United States, including APO and FPO military post boxes. AMSOIL does not ship to PO Boxes. The $100 minimum does not include taxes, fees or other charges. For online and catalog retail orders totaling less than $100, a flat shipping rate of $8.50 will apply in the continental U.S.
Please Note: AMSOIL Dealers and Preferred Customers are not eligible for free shipping. Orders containing only clothing and promotional materials totaling less than $20 are subject to $5 shipping and handling.
For more information, please visit the AMSOIL, Inc. website: AMSOIL Shipping, Sales Tax and Product Return Guidelines
Please visit the AMSOIL, Inc. website: AMSOIL Shipping, Sales Tax and Product Return Guidelines